Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Next Lesson: The 3 K’s Cookware
You and your kitchen knives share a special relationship. And every smart mommy knows that she should take the best care of her kitchen knife so it will work better and last longer!
Here are a few tips to help you take care of your kitchen knives:
- Did you know that a chef’s knife can slice, dice, chop and do the job of most other knives? You can invest in a good chef’s knife and not need to buy an entire set of other types.
- First things first! To keep your knife sharp, make sure you don’t use it as a screwdriver, can opener, or box cutter!
- When you wash it, your knife should point away from you, with the sharp edge facing down. Also, leaving it submerged underwater might lead to an accident.
- Using dishwashing liquid and water with a towel dry after is the way to go when washing your knife.
- Air, moisture, and small objects touching the blade could dull the knife. A good way to avoid this is by keeping your knives on a rack or protecting them with knife guards.