Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Surprise the entire family with this stewed sausage perfect for weekends!
1. Make slits on the sausages. Heat olive oil in a pan. Brown sausages on all sides and then set aside.
2. Add onion to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Add bell peppers and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Deglaze pan with the red wine and simmer until liquid is reduced to half.
3. Return sausage to the pan. Add stewed tomatoes, water, rosemary, oregano and bay leaf. Cover the pan and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour.
4. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
5. Simmer uncovered and let the sauce reduce to desired consistency. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Red bell peppers have the most Vitamin C , Beta Carotene and Vitamin A than yellow, green or orange ones.
How to Simmer
How to Properly Use a Kitchen Knife
How to Cut Vegetables
Pork Pata Sinigang
Sausage in Tomato Ragout
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!