Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Make your sinigang more flavorful and special with the use of a salmon fish head.
1. Heat oil. Sauté garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and finger chili for 2 minutes.
2. Add salmon head and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
3. Pour in rice washing and bring to a boil, skim the scum and lower the heat to simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add labanos and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG© Original.
6. Check seasoning.
7. Add kangkong, stir and turn-off heat.
Sinigang is a Pinoy Dish with Protein and vegetables, making it an all time balanced rice partner. Omega 3 fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids can prevent blood platelets from clotting and sticking to the artery wall, lower the risk for heart diseases. They are mostly found in seafood, especially fatty fishes like tuna, mackerel, salmon, nuts, soya, and canola oils.
GOOD TO REMEMBER:
Make seafood a part of your healthy diets two to three times a week. One matchbox slice or palm size meat constitutes one serving.
How to Simmer
How to Cut Vegetables
The 3 K’s Cookware
Curry Coconut Shrimp
Tuna and Penne Pasta
Salmon Head Sinigang
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!