Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Give your dish a little flavor twist by using shrimp as your main ingredient!
1. Combine water, tomatoes, onion and siling panigang in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add radish and sitaw and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add prawns and simmer until it turns orange, about 2 minutes.
4. Pour MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG® Original Sampalok Mix.
5. Stir in kangkong and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG is a good source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is easily lost in high heat so it is best to add the MMSin shortly before serving the dish. Vitamin C is needed to build collagen, most abundant tissue in our bodies.
How to Simmer
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
How to Cut Vegetables
Salmon Head Sinigang
Bangus Belly Curry
Sinigang na Sugpo
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
1/2 kg sugpo, trimmed
1 pc medium onion, cut into quarters
2 pcs siling panigang
1 pc small radish, sliced on an angle
4 pcs sitaw, cut into 2 ½ inches
1 pack MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG®
2 bundle kangkong, leaves and tender stems picked