Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Dinengdeng, sometimes called Inabraw, is a favorite Ilocano dish that is made of local vegetables. It's rich in vitamin A, which helps improve eyesight and iron which is very good for the blood.
1. Bring rice washing to a simmer.
2. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and bagoong isda.
3. Add kalabasa and simmer for 2 minutes. Add eggplant and simmer for another 2 minutes. Add okra and sitaw and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in saluyot, turn off heat and serve immediately.
5. Add okra and sitaw and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and simmer for 1 minute.
7. Stir in saluyot, turn off heat and serve immediately.
Squash is an important source for humans of carotenoids, vitamin A, and rhodopsin, all of which are important to good visual acuity.
How to Cut Vegetables
How to Simmer
The 3 K’s Cookware
Stir Fried Sitaw with Ground Pork
Vegetable Kebab with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
2 cups rice washing
1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
1/4 cup bagoong isda
250 g kalabasa, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
1 pc large eggplant, sliced horizontally into 2 inches pieces
5 pcs okra, cut into 2 pieces on an angle
5 pcs sitaw, cut into 2 ½ inch pieces
250 g shrimp, trimmed
1 cup saluyot