Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
This hearty and warm dish is perfect for seafood lovers to enjoy during family celebrations!
1. Combine oil and annatto seeds in a small pan. Gently heat for 2 minutes and strain. Heat annatto oil in a pot and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add clams and mussels. Cover and pan steam for 1 minute. Remove clams and mussels and set aside. Discard any clam or mussel that did not open.
3. Pour water in the same pot and bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, remove the other half of the shell of clams and mussels.
4. Add sotanghon to the simmering broth and cook for 1 minute. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®. Add shrimp, squid, clams, and mussels. Simmer for another minute.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with spring onion and toasted garlic. Serve immediately.
Be sure that clams are still alive before you cook them. If the shells don’t close tightly, toss them. Discard any that don’t open during cooking.
Tira Tira Tips
The 3 K’s Cookware
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
Inihaw na Tuna
Sesame Seafood Vermicelli
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
4 cups soaked sotanghon noodles
1 kg clams, rinsed and drained
1/2 kg shrimp, peeled and sliced into rings
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp annatto seeds
1 head garlic, minced
1 pc large onion, sliced
12 cups water
1 pack 50g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
1/4 cup sliced spring onion
1/4 tbsp toasted garlic