Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Enjoy a healthy version of this well-loved Mexican dish using fish, shrimps and avocado which are all rich in protein and monounsaturated fats that are good for the heart.
1. Separately marinate fish and shrimp with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®, chipotle pepper sauce, pepper and garlic for 10 minutes.
2. Prepare sauce by mixing NESTLÉ Sour Cream, spring onion, garlic, chili powder and chipotle pepper sauce. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and sugar. Set aside in the refrigerator.
3. For the salsa, mix together tomato, onion, avocado in a bowl. Add vinegar, MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®, pepper and chipotle pepper sauce. Toss to dress the salsa. Set aside in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat a grill or a pan, brush a thin layer of oil and grill marinated fish and shrimp for 1-2minutes. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
5. To assemble, warm soft flour tortilla in the grill or pan, add shredded lettuce, grilled fish and shrimp, salsa and sauce.
6. Serve Avocado Salsa and sauce on the side.
1 -12 pcs soft flour tortilla, warmed
1 head lettuce, shredded
Sour cream, made out of cream, contains from 18 to 20 percent butterfat––and gets its characteristic tang from the lactic acid created by the bacteria. Commercially produced sour cream often contains additional thickening agents such as gelatin, rennet, guar and carrageen, as well as acids to artificially sour the product. On a weight basis, avocados have 35% more potassium than bananas. They are rich in folic acid and vitamin K, and are good dietary sources of vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E and pantothenic acid. Avocados have a high fiber content of 75% insoluble and 25% soluble fiber.
GOOD TO REMEMBER:
Avocados have high amounts of monounsaturated fats which lower the levels
of bad cholesterol and increase the levels of good cholesterol in the blood.
How to Grill
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
Kutsilyo Care Tips
Miso Tamarind Udon with Salmon
Fish and Shrimp Sinigang
Fish and Shrimp Soft Tacos
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
2 tsp chipotle pepper sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 pcs freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp chipotle pepper sauce
1 pack soft flour tortilla, warmed
1 head lettuce, shredded
1 cup NESTLÉ Sour Cream
1/4 cup thinly sliced spring onions
1 clove garlic, mashed into paste
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp chipotle pepper sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 g 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
4 pcs tomatoes, seeded and small diced
2 pcs red onion small diced
1 pc avocado, small diced
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper