Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Got no time on your hands? Wow your loved ones with this easy-to-prepare Seafood Vermicelli dish dashed with tasty Sesame!
1. Combine oil and garlic in a wok and sauté until light golden brown. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Add water, bring to a boil and season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®.
2. Add vermicelli and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add hot water as needed.
3. Add carrot, squid balls and shrimps and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Stir in spring onion and sesame oil.
5. Transfer into a serving plate and serve immediately.
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
The 3 K’s Cookware
How to Cut Vegetables
Ginisang Sayote at Sardinas
Sesame Seafood Vermicelli
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 pc medium onion, sliced
1 cup water
2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
250 g vermicelli, soaked in water for 1 hour and drained
1 pc large carrot, julienned
100 g squid balls
1/4 kg shrimps, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup 2-inch pieces spring onion
1 tbsp sesame oil