Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Impress your guests with these tasty ribs that pack a flavorful kick.
1. Whisk together water, coffee, MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, sugar, sesame oil, cinnamon powder in a bowl. Divide into 2 portions.
2. Season ribs with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®. Coat
well with 1 portion of the glaze and place in a baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2-3 hours at 325 °F or until very tender.
3. Remove ribs from the pan and set aside to cool. Add egg whites and mix well. Toss in cornstarch and coat well.
4. Fry in preheated oil until golden brown. Transfer into a cooling rack to drain excess oil.
5. Remove excess fat from the pan drippings and combine with reserved glaze in a pan. Simmer to reduce until thick.
6. Combine glaze and pork ribs in a large
bowl and toss well to coat. Transfer into a serving plate, garnish with spring
onion and serve.
Baby back ribs is taken from the top of the pig’s ribcage. It is shorter, leaner and more tender than spareribs.
The 3 K’s Cookware
How to Fry
How to Bake and Roast
Fried Lumpiang Togue
Bacon Cheeseburger Lasagna
Coffee Pork Ribs with Oyster Sauce
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
2 tbsp Nescafe Classic
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup MAGGI® Oyster Sauce
3 cups vegetable oil
3 tbsp sliced spring onions
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp cinnamon powder
3 sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
2 kg pork baby back ribs, cut into 2-pc ribs
4 pcs egg whites
2 cups cornstarch