Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
When you need to prepare for a large group, here's something that will put a smile on everyone's face, young and old!
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add ground pork and cook for 10minutes.
2. Add tomato sauce, catsup and hotdog. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and brown sugar. Set aside.
4. For the pasta, bring a large pot of water into a rapid boil and cook pasta for 10 minutes.
5. Drain and gently toss with the sauce.
6. Transfer into a plate and grate cheese on top.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that helps protect the cells from free-radical damage. Cooking tomatoes helps increase the amount of lycopene absorbed by the body.
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
How to Simmer
6 Ways To Save Space In Your Refrigerator
Curried Bicol Express
Grilled Chicken Salad
Pinoy Party Spaghetti
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!