Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
When you serve this at a party, your guests will know their meal was truly made with love! Treat them to variety of flavors inside this one classic Pinoy dish.
1. Clean and scale the fish. Prepare for Rellenong Bangus. Marinate the skin with MAGGI Soy Sauce, calamansi juice and pepper and set aside. Meanwhile, place meat in a pan and barely cover with water. Simmer for 10 minutes, drain and set aside. Pick the bones, flake and set aside.
2. For the stuffing, heat oil in a large pan and sauté pork until golden brown. Push on the side and sauté garlic, onion and tomato. Add green peas and flaked bangus. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and pepper. Transfer into a bowl to cool.
3. Once mixture is cooled, add raisins and egg. Transfer into a piping bag. Pipe mixture in the skin. Set aside for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oil in a large pan and panfry bangus for 3-4 minutes per side over medium heat. Transfer into a cooling rack to rest for 15 minutes.
5. Slice on an angle ¾ inch thick and transfer into a serving platter. Serve with preferred dipping sauce.
Rellenois a Spanish word meaning “fill” or “stuff.” Resting or cooling for about 10 minutes after cooking prevents the stuffing from breaking off while slicing.
How to Fry
Good Gulay Habits
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
Cashew Crusted Sole Fillet
Crab Quesadilla with Mango Salsa
Classic Rellenong Bangus
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!