Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Caldereta is a famous Spanish-inspired dish often found as a staple in special family get-togethers!
1. Fry potato and carrot separately in oil until golden brown and set aside.
2. Season beef with 2sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Sear seasoned beef and set aside.
3. Sauté garlic, onion and chili. Add tomato paste and liver spread and cook for 5minutes over low heat.
4. Transfer into a pot together with the seared beef. Barely cover with water and add bay leaves. Simmer until tender. Add water as needed.
5. Once tender, add fried potato, carrot and bell peppers. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with 1 sachet of MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®. Finish with cheese, coconut cream and green peas.
Kalitiran or oyster blade is derived from the beef shoulder. Some of the connective tissues melts into gelatin during cooking, giving this dish the desirable mouthfeel.
How to Stew
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
The 3 K’s Cookware
Crispy Spicy Liempo
Breakfast Crepe with Egg Bacon and Cheese Sauce
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!