Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Make your curry creamier and more flavorful with the help of coconut!
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil in a large pan. Add potatoes sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add curry powder and continue to cook for another minute.
3. Pour coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
4. Season with MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, fish sauce and sugar.
5. Add peanuts, basil and eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and simmer for another 2 minutes. Transfer into a serving bowl top with egg and serve.
Shrimp is a source of zinc. Zinc is important in helping maintain a healthy immune system.
How to Simmer
How to Properly Use a Kitchen Knife
The 3 K’s Cookware
Tamarind Shrimps and Scallions
Curry Coconut Shrimp
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
3 tbsp vegetable oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc small onion, small diced
2 pcs large potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tbsp curry powder
3 cups coconut milk
2 tbsp MAGGI® Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp ground peanuts
5 pcs fresh basil leaves
3 pcs eggplant, halved and biased
1 kg large shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 pcs hard boiled eggs, quartered