Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
When you can’t choose between Adobo and Sinigang, here’s a great compromise! Sinampalukang Adobo is a great way of bringing together the flavors of both favorite dishes.
1. Combine pork, garlic, peppercorn, vinegar, MAGGI® SOY COOKING & SEASONING SAUCE and water in a pot. Cover, bring to a boil and simmer with while covered for 45 minutes over low heat. Avoid opening lid.
2. Drain pork into a colander with a bowl and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Separate pork from garlic and peppercorn.
3. Heat oil in a separate pan, add pork and sauté for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add garlic and peppercorn and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Pour cooking liquid to the pan with pork and simmer for another 10 minutes while occasionally stirring . Remove and set aside.
4. Combine 1 liter water, onion, tomato and gabi in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer while covered for 15 minutes. Mash the gabi to thicken the soup.
5. Add finger chili, radish, okra and sitaw with 2-minute intervals. Pour MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG. Stir in reserved adobo and kangkong. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
If you plan to use your left-over food to make another dish, make sure to store it properly so you can keep it safe for consumption.
How to Stew
How to Simmer
How to Fry
Tom Yum Meatballs
Garlic and Butter Fried Chicken Wings
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!