Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
1. Heat oil in a pot and sauté shrimp heads and shells. Crush heads to extract more of its flavor. Add garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and finger chili. Sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Pour water, bring to a boil, skim the scum and simmer for 30 minutes. Strain broth into another pot. Bring to a boil.
3. Add finger chili, radish, okra and sitaw with 2-minute intervals.
4. Pour Sinigang Mix, fish sauce and sugar.
5. Stir in mussels, squid and kangkong. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
Fat : 5g
Tira Tira Tips
Good Gulay Habits
How to Simmer
Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet
Seafood Watermelon Sinigang
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
6 pcs large shrimps, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 pcs thumb-size ginger, julienned
1 pc onion, quartered
2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
1 pc finger chili
1 5/24 liter water
1/2 cup 50 g biased radish
1/2 cup 50 g biased okra
1/2 cup 50 g 2 ½ -inch pieces sitaw
1 pack MAGGI® Sinigang Watermelon Surprise Mix
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
12 pcs cleaned large mussels
1/4 kg cleaned squid, cut into bite-size pieces
1 cup 50 g picked kangkong leaves