Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Corned Beef Sinigang
1. Combine water, onion, tomato, gabi and finger chili in a pot. Simmer while covered for 15 minutes. Remove gabi, mash and stir in the pot to thicken the soup.
2. Remove gabi, mash and stir in the broth to thicken the soup.
3. Add, radish, okra and sitaw with 2-minute intervals.
4. Pour MAGGI Watermelon Sinigang Surprise and brown sugar. Add corned beef and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in kangkong. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
How to Cut Vegetables
How to Simmer
How to Stew
Pinoy Party Spaghetti
Corned Beef Rice
Creamy Beef and Mushroom
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
1 liter water
1 pc onion, quartered
2 pcs tomato, quartered
2 pcs gabi, peeled and quartered
1 pc finger chili
1/2 cup 50 g biased radish
1/2 cup 50 g biased okra
1/2 cup 50 g 2 ½ -inch pieces sitaw
1 pack MAGGI® Sinigang Watermelon Surprise Mix
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 cups corned beef chunks
1 cup 50 g picked kangkong leaves