Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Kids love saucy dishes, so try switching up the usual pork chops with this recipe!
1. Season pork steak with 1 sachet of MAGGI MAGIC Pork, 2 tbsp of MAGGI Soy Cooking and Seasoning Sauce and ¼ tsp of pepper. Marinate overnight.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of oil and sear pork until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Pour remaining oil and add garlic. Sauté until golden brown. Add onion and mushroom and sauté for 5 minutes. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in water and bring to simmer.
4. Season sauce with remaining 1 sachet of MAGGI MAGIC Pork, 2 tbsp of MAGGI Soy and Cooking Sauce and ¼ tsp of pepper. Add seared pork and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and finish with Nestlé All Purpose Cream. Transfer into a serving platter and garnish with parsley and toasted garlic. Serve immediately.
Pork shoulder (kasim) makes for tender and juicy meat for stews due to the good combination of meat, fat and collagen.
The 3 K’s Cookware
How to Steam
How to Cook Rice
Pork Adobo with Oyster Sauce
Pork Steak in Mushroom Sauce
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
1 kg ½-inch thick pork steak
2 sachets MAGGI® MAGIC Pork
2 tbsp MAGGI® Soy Cooking and Seasoning Sauce
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 head garlic
1 pc large onion, julienned
1 cup sliced button mushroom
2 tbsp flour
2 cups water
1/4 cup Nestlé® All Purpose Cream
1 tsp minced parsley
1 tbsp toasted garlic