Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
1. Simmer pork in water with bay leaf. Remove and set aside to cool completely. Reserve 3 cups of broth. Slice pork, coat with oil and grill until crunchy.
2. Coat chicken liver with oil and grill for 1 minute per side.
3. Coarsely chop pork and liver. Combine with garlic, red onion, chili, MAGGI Soy, calamansi juice, sugar, and pepper. Gently mix and set aside.
4. Sauté garlic, onion in oil. Pour broth and season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and MAGGI Soy.
5. Stir in noodles, carrot and cabbage. Transfer into a serving plate, top with sisig and spring onion and serve with calamansi.
Yield: 6 servings
Tira Tira Tips
How to Cut Vegetables
How to Cut Onions and Garlic
Mixed Vegetables with Oyster Sauce
Ginisang Munggo with Galunggong
Chopsuey with Oyster Sauce
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!
1/4 kg pork cheek, blanched
1 pc bay leaf
50 g chicken liver
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, mashed
1 pc red onion, sliced
2 tbsp MAGGI Soy
2 tbsp calamansi juice
1 tsp brown sugar
1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc small onion, cut into strips
1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
2 tbsp MAGGI Soy
1/4 kg pansit canton
1 pc small carrot, cut into strips and blanched
1 head small cabbage, sliced and blanched
1 tbsp sliced spring onion
6 pcs calamansi