Enter the email you used to register to our website. You will recieve an email with a link to reset your password.
Put the tada in the MAGIC afritada recipe and serve this savory this for tonight's dinner!
1. Season chicken with 2 sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®, lightly dredge in all-purpose flour and set aside.
2. Preheat sauté pan and add vegetable oil. Pan fry potato and carrot separately until golden brown and set aside.
3. Remove excess oil, leaving 1 tbsp in the same pan, sear chicken over medium heat until golden brown and set aside.
4. Lower the heat and sauté garlic and onion in the same pan for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste and 2 sachets of MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat. Transfer into a large pot.
6. Add water and stir to dissolve tomato paste. Add seared chicken pieces, bay leaf, and sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Add pan fried potato and carrot and simmer for another 10 minutes. Add bell peppers and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Check seasoning. Plate into a deep dish serving bowl.
Eat from plates, not from packages. That way, you can
control how much you have eaten.
How to Stew
How to Simmer
The 3 K’s Cookware
Chicken Pancit Puti with Roasted Garlic
Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
Whole Wheat Spicy Chicken Tortilla
You may edit your current list or create a new one. Save and print it for easy reference!
Love this recipe? Create an account or log-in to save this to your Favorite Recipes, and easily find it next time you cook!
You've just saved this recipe to your Favorite Recipes. Next time you need a quick go-to recipe, head to Favorite Recipes and you'll find this!
Please Create an account or log-in so you can add this recipe to your Grocery List!